Physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners are the key to healthcare today just as they have been for hundreds of years. As the essential element to our modern health care system, the identification of the right opportunity for the right healthcare provider is a critical skill for medical staffing professionals. With an expected shortage of 150,000 to 200,000 physicians, health care providers will remain the essential element in healthcare delivery, shaping where and how patients are treated.
25 years of healthcare and medical staffing experience
West Chester Medical Staffing specializes in the placement of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners. With more than 25 years experience in the health care industry, we place qualified practitioners in a variety of settings and specialty areas throughout the US based on their interests and desires.
Part medical staffing agency, part physician coaching
Our uniqueness grows from our years of interaction with health care providers who have shown us the importance of:
- listening to understand the qualification and motivations of our physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- identifying the right opportunity for each provider
- presenting backgrounds, credentials and strengths appropriately
- assessing the total environment for you and/or your family
- helping negotiate a satisfactory agreement on your behalf like a medical staffing agency